Terms & Conditions
All bookings are provisional until you provide a 50% non-refundable deposit (subject to cancellation conditions).
Full payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival.
We welcome deposit payments made by bank transfer or with debit and credit cards over the phone or by our booking system.
Bookings will only be held for a maximum of 7 days whilst awaiting a deposit payment.
All weekend bookings are assumed to be for a minimum of 2 nights (Friday/Saturday) unless agreed previously and otherwise.
All exclusive or entire bookings can only by booked by provisional agreement.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you change your mind within 7 days of booking you can have a full refund, unless within 14 days of arrival.
Cancellations made for any room within 14 days of arrival date will render you liable for the full amount unless the room can be re let, in which case you will receive a full refund less an administration fee of £25.
Cancellations before 14 days of arrival date will result in loss of the deposit only, unless the room can be re let, in which case you will receive a full refund less an administration fee of £25.
CANCELLATION BY WITHERSLACK CYCLE BARN:
On rare occasions we may need to cancel your booking, this is usually due to circumstances beyond our control.
We will always seek to find you alternative accommodation with the local area and we have good relationships with other local accommodation providers.
You may be offered a full refund, or to transfer your booking to another date.
This offer would normally only be at your request unless there was no other suitable accommodation available in the local area.
You can be assured that a cancellation by us is a last resort option.
Any unpaid cancellation charges, unregistered extra guests or damages and removals (linen, towels or fixtures and fittings) will be charged to your debit or credit card.
The charges will be as follows and/or at the discretion of the business owner:
Extra cleaning charges – if our cleaners report back to us that they have had to spend longer than average cleaning up your room or the toilets during your stay you will be charged at £20 per hour extra labour.
All breakages and damage should be reported immediately and will be charged for at cost including:
- Damaged/soiled mattress £120
- Damaged bed beyond repair, double bunk £400, single £200
- You are requested not to bring or consume your own alcohol unless in moderation.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure their belongings are secure at all times – they are not covered on our insurance.
- All buildings and grounds are strictly no smoking areas anyone found smoking or in possession of or using illegal drugs will be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
- Anyone who interferes with the fire fighting equipment or fire alarms will be prosecuted.
- Consideration should be given to other guests at all times. If you or any member of your party creates excessive noise after 10.30pm that upsets other guests you will all be asked to leave with no refund.
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
- We use a number of third party booking sites and their associated resellers for example Hostel World, Booking.com, AirBNB and others.
- Please be aware that your contract is made at the time of booking with the third parties used.
- Any amendments, cancellations and other correspondence may need to go to them directly before it can be agreed.
- Payments made direct to these third parties cannot be refunded by us as the monies are not necessarily passed on to us. We cannot refund monies that we have not received.
- Terms & Conditions on these sites will vary and you should make sure that you are aware of them before booking through them.
- Our own Terms & Conditions for your booking will always apply regardless of any other terms given to you by third parties.
- Third parties may change their Terms & Conditions and payment options related to your booking without our consent.