Please note: Our Bunk Barn has 4 separate rooms – all with their own ensuite shower area. It is not a hostel where people share with strangers! Please be reassured your safety is our priority.
Covid-19 has changed life as we know it right now. We know how vital some time away to rest, invigorate and recuperate is for many of us. So here’s how we are preparing our Barn for your visit, so that you will feel confident and safe when you stay with us, and will enjoy your time so much more.
You can book the whole place including full use of the communal kitchen and lounges for your exclusive use: Its £240 a night, and sleeps up to 14 people, please call to discuss your reservation.
Please be aware of the Guidance of 14th September…
If you are in a support bubble, or if the group consists solely of people you live with, you can stay overnight without needing to maintain social distancing. People in the same support bubble can also gather together indoors even if the group size is more than 6.
We have 4 rooms, all with their own en-suite shower room.
Room 1 ‘Mont Ventoux’ – single bunk for 2
Room 2 ‘Yellow Jersey’ – twin with adapted wet room
Room 3 ‘The Peloton’ – 2 bunks, 2 singles for 6
Room 4 ‘King of the Mountains’ – 1 bunk, 2 singles for 4
- If you book when we have separate groups (couples, individuals or others) we close off the communal kitchen area; and provide you with a refreshment station in your room and a breakfast box.
- Your bathroom remains yours and only yours !
- Hand sanitisation stations placed at the front door and in the lobby. Hand wash at all basins.
- We provide fully laundered bed linen (and towels) but we leave them for you to make the bed yourself. Please strip the beds before you leave.
- Any ebikes are cleaned and sanitised before use, as are the helmets we loan.
- All communal areas, such as the outside loo, the bike wash, the seating areas are cleaned and washed down each day.